Re: LZ: Little Usgard update...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Little Usgard update...

> From: Ess Andreas <ess.andreas@computerhaus.at>
>
> Heck, we all know by now that you don't program for Usgard - would you
shut-up now?
>  Andreas

geez.  this is still list-ZSHELL, no?  just cuz someone does not program
for Usgard means they have to shutup on list-ZSHELL? i don't think so.

not that there is anything wrong with usgard (heck, i use it), but he just
commented on what shell he was doing it for.  if he had said 'for usgard
(not zshell)', you think anyone would jump on him and tell him to shutup?
hmmm....

; Max Mansour,       // mail : maxm@gis.net
;                   // irc : Justarius
;                  // web : 3designs.home.ml.org

 OmniGo       -=> omnigo.home.ml.org
 TI-85/ZShell -=> www.ziplink.net/~maxm/zshell/
 WindowsCE    -=> www.ziplink.net/~maxm/windowsce/

.end

> ----------------
> E-Mail:  ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
> Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org
>
> ----------
> > Von: Adam Geitgey <csrawebtech@qualityservice.com>
> > An: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
> > Betreff: Re: LZ: Little Usgard update...
> > Datum: Wednesday, June 22, 1994 4:18 AM
> >
> > Ess Andreas wrote:
> > >
> > > I added EXPLRLIB, better COOL SHELL, SIMPLE SHELL, BOMBSWEP, ZTETRIS,
ROLODEX, DARKNESS and SAFEHOLD to the Usgard.ZIP, along
> with
> > > some fixed TXT-documents, also, RELOC.EXE not also enters #include
files.

> > > http://andi.ganymed.org/usgard.html
> > >
> > > BTW, Jim, yes, it'd be cool if you made a list of programs being
written for Usgard - and Bomberman is already being written
> by
> > > Doug Melton for Usgard!
> >
> > I am almost done with my b/w bomberman game with link play and powerups
> > and smooth movement for zshell (not usgard)

---
> > Adam Geitgey
> > Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
> > "Web Design for the Information Age"
> > PGP Key upon request
> > Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
> > Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org