Re: LZ: RE: TI85 simulator?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: TI85 simulator?

Buddy Smith wrote:

> There is a TI85 emmulator.  You can find it on ticalc.org.  However, you have to first do a ROM dump to use it (instructions and program are included)  if you want to put a file in it's mem, you have to send it from the calc to the emmulator.  I can't remember who wrote it.  If you can't find it on ticalc.org, try
>
> Buddy Smith
> ti85calc@usa.net
>
> ----------
> From:   Wiesel[SMTP:wiesel_m@netvision.net.il]

> This might sound as a stupid question: do u check your zshell programs on the
> TI85? it's a bit frustrating to keep sending the strings to the TI. Is there some
> way of trying the strings on the PC? Is there any PC program that can simulate the
> TI85?
>
> If there is, please tell me!
> If not, then maybe someone (who's a bit smarter than me, can do it...)
> And if it was a stupid question, then forget about it.

Look at my homepage, you can get version 2.0 of the TI85 emulator there.
Currenly
is is not possible to load files direcly from the HD, but you can use a
link cable
to load files from a calc. My homapage also contains som programs needed
to make
the rom image (which the emulator needs), and some instructions on how
to make the
omage.

Dines
--