Re: LZ: Speaker standards

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Speaker standards

At 12:12 AM 6/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm adding a beautiful speaker to my TI-85 - What is the (hopefully)
>accepted standard as to which wire on the link port is used for sound data?
>
>Also what games etc support sound?
>
>Also, I tried the phone dialer program by Anthony Karels and though my
>speaker gives a nice loud sound the phone doesn't acknowledge it.  Anyone
>had any luck with this program?

	When I wrote the program, I used Goldwave which has a sound generator,
which includes the tones for the telephone. I made some short samples out
of them, and thus the program was created. The only problem, is that when
they are played on the calc, they are too distorted for phones to
recognize, so basically it's just a wierd keyboard.

Anthony Karels
akarels@citilink.com / akarels@juno.com
http://www.citilink.com/~akarels/index.html -Under Construction
UIN -978147-