LZ: Executing ASM programs from TI85-BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Executing ASM programs from TI85-BASIC

If it's not too difficult or memory-consuming, a feature I would like to see
in Usgard is a way to execute ASM programs from TI-BASIC. A feature similar to
that in Ulterior Motive for ZShell. It could work with interrupts, so that you
could store the name of the ASM string to execute to another string variable,
and it would execute.

One big use of this I see is people writing most of their program in TI-BASIC,
but certain routines using ASM that cannot be done in BASIC or are too slow in
BASIC. With this feature built into Usgard, the user doesn't have to struggle
with installing it along with the TI-BASIC program; the user just sends the
BASIC program and the strings, and it will run.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/