RE: LZ: Rotation...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Rotation...

Thanx abunch.  I think that's what I was looking for... however, what would new x and newy represent?  Thanks to all of you for your help, but I still don't quite see how to store data and how to rotate in.  BTW, I made the sprite 15x15 so that it has to lines of symmetry, and is not two bytes (it wa s 17x17, but that wasted like 16 bytes or something.....)
Who wrote rinitsys.85b?  That is a great example of rotation.  Is that person on this list?  If so, how'd you do it?  rinitsys is great w/ turbo!

Buddy Smith
ti85calc@bellsouth.net