Re: A85: DJNZ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DJNZ

What I'm doing is I have a gameboard.  each box is 6 pixels X 6 pixels.
So a total of 36 pixels I want to change.  Here is what I have

Flip_Box:
	push bc
	ld b,6
	push bc
Outer:
	ld b,6
Inner:
	pop bc
	pop bc
	CALL_(PtChg)
	push bc
	puch bc
	djnz Inner
	djnz Outer
	ret

And that like gives me two lines all the way across my screen.  What is
happening?

Thanks
John