Re: A85: Mapping Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Mapping Routine

Ok, I put your routine in and changed everything so it will work for ZShell,
but when I run my game, I get a message saying, "ERROR 14 UNDEFINED" just as
if I was running a program. Any ideas? I don't need to know how to move a
sprite, I did that already, but I will need help finding if it "hits"
anything...but I would like to get this problem resolved first.

Jansson Stout
jes247@aol.com

<< Do you have your map drawn already?  Are you using aligned sprites are
 unaligned sprites?

 If you want to convert my Usgard sample to ZShell, replace all the
 instances of:

 ld	hl, &anything

 ld	hl, anything
 push	de
 ld	de, (PROGRAM_ADDR)
 add	hl, de
 pop	de

 Depending on some of the places I used relocation at, the push de / pop de
 may or may not be necessary.

 Then replace the LIB_CALL_(SPRITLIB,PUTSPRIT) with

 CALL_(	PutSprite)

 And be sure to include the PutSprite code in your source file.

 If you need help drawing a moving sprite, finding where it should be drawn,
 and determining if it "hits" anything, I can help you with that as well. >>