Re: LZ: Programming Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Programming Question

I'm working on something very simmilar.  I have released a Mapping Demo
for Usgard, it wouldn't take much work to modify it to work for ZShell
(but why would you want to do that!)  Check out my page to see what I've
done and the general nonesuch, my RPG is called Darkness.  The Mapping
Demo (two versions, GrayScale and B&W) are under "My ASM" section.
Includes the code and some example sprites.

Also, since I've worked a lot on mapping, I could help you out with any
questions you had, or if you needed any help.  I've gotten bored
programming but I enjoy debugging and helping others still, for some
strange reason.

Address is at the bottom of the email, all the stuff is in the Z-Shell
part of the page.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/
Always be nice to your enemies, just in case your friends turn out to be
a bunch of bastards.