LZ: Any luck with caz?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Any luck with caz?

Is anyone out there using the caz compiler? I'm trying to use it on my Mac,
but it counts just about every instruction in an ASM file as being illegal.
I can't get it to compile anything, even after following all the
instructions in the documentation (making calls to ROM_CALL because caz
doesn't support define yet, capitalizing all registers, etc.)

Right now, I'm using TASM on my Mac through Virtual PC emulation. It works
OK, but a native Mac compiler would be nice...

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!