Re: LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:14:58 -0700 (PDT) "Ryan Myers ( Webmaster )"
<rmyers@inetarena.com> writes:
*snip*

>Nearly everything these days is a cop-off of ticalc.org :-D  IMHO if
>you
>have a TI webpage, you either need to A) do the HTML from scratch, B)
>actually copy the files to your site and not link to ticalc.org.. ie
>have
>some courtesy and show respect for the hard work of all the webmasters
>at
>ticalc.org.
>
>( This can be easily solved; we have enough ZShell pages out there.
>Unless
>you have something on your page that cannot be found anywhere else,
>I'd say
>not to put one up.  Of the immense number of ZShell sites out there,
>there
>are only 3 or 4 that I visit on a regular basis. )

I completely agree with this.  I maintain a ZShell page, and the main
reason I continue it is that it deals with only the TI-85 ASM programs.
I think that it's good to have pages like mine, the Fargo archive, and
the 83asm archive that deal only with one specific area of TI
calculators.  However, I think that we only need one page that deals with
everything having to do with TI calculators, and ticalc.org can (imho) do
that much better than TI-Files.

--
C:\Nice  (Christopher Nice)
nngee@bigfoot.com  or  cenice@juno.com