Re: LZ: LZ & SD:ROM vers dis Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: LZ & SD:ROM vers dis Update

According to Matt Butch:
>OK I now have ROM ver's 8.0 and 10.0 being sent to me(I have 9.0).  I
>still need 3.0A-6.0 and a disassembler.
>
>Thanx.

Can't really help with the ROMs, I have 10.0, but I do have the Z80
disassembler.  You can grab it at TICALC.ORG - there are two of them.
Depending on which use it is... DASM is just a general disassembler
and needs a lot of helper programs.  UNZ80 was built specifically for
ZShell and does "smart disassembling": ie replacing common ROM_CALLs
with names, labels, telling & separating between program and data, etc.
Maybe you would find use in both.

Ryan J. Myers ( Webmaster )      rmyers@inetarena.com (ICQ 1473314)
Portland, Oregon ( US )          http://boris.inetarena.com/
WWW Design, Z80 Assembly / Win95 Programming, CGI Scripting, 3D Graphics
The contents of this email are my own opinions and do not represent the
positions of my employers unless specifically stated as such.