Re: LZ:Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ:Some Questions

Thanx, that would be a big help.  Now only 6 ROM ver left to
get(3.0A-8.0).  I don't think I stated it before but yes I will share
*ALL* ROM routines and they will be placed on List ZShell as I get them.
Later they all will be place in a text file and will be placed on
TI-Calc.

Matt Butch
mjb25@hotmail.com

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com