Re: LZ: Couple of questions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Couple of questions.

The VAT is the Variable Allocation Table, stores information on where the
Variables are stored.  There is a Text file on TICALC.ORG explaining how
the VAT is structured.

IX, IY are index registers.  AF is a two byte register pair of the
register 'A' (I hope you've heard of that one...) and the flag register
(ie, when you jr z, wherever, z is a flag).  Not used in two byte form
very much except for pushing and poping.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.