Re: LZ: Thoughts on mass-storage systems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Thoughts on mass-storage systems

I agree. Even though I personally dont have an expander(i didnt really
feel like shelling out 60 bucks :-) ), i realize that without tools like
this, all TI-85 users are *cursed* by the TI-85's one flaw. If i knew
more about the internal workings of the calc, i would definitly try to
create some sort of expander.
So, lets not just sit around and wait for mel to find some ingenious
solution, lets help him out.

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com