Re: LZ: VAT functions... at least a few.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ess Andreas wrote:

> These are VAR_NEW & VAR_DELETE:
[snipped some addrs]
Well, thanx Andreas!  Honestly.  :)
I'd just like to make it known that I'm sorry if I sounded like (was
being) an ass, but it just upset me that someone would make such an
important discovery and then not make any motion to say, "Hey, look what
I did..." and "... here's how you can do it..." and _THEN_ say, "... And
it's going to be supported by my new shell!"

BTW Andi--If I put these in CShell (I most likely will), I will make it
VERY clear that they were _your_ finding, and not mine.  Don't worry...
:)

> Do you feel better now, Keith...
Yeah.  :)  Not that I ever really felt bad...  ;)

>  Andreas
> E-Mail:  ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
> Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org
Thanks again, Andi!