RE: LZ: i have an idea(Not ridiculous.....)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: i have an idea(Not ridiculous.....)

I made a nice battleship game for ti-basic that was great and stuff, but
nobody ever uses t-basic now that asm came along. maybe I could port it =)
On Wed, 2 Jul 1997, Buddy Smith wrote:

> That does give me an idea.  Why doesn't someone do a battleship clone?  That would be a good strategy game, and not TOO difficult.  i'd try it, but I'm currently involved in a very large project.  More on that later, though......
>

> Buddy Smith
> ti85calc@bellsouth.net

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |