LZ: Mega Racers sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Mega Racers sprites

quick question:
	anybody here like to make sprites? good ones? =) I'm looking for
submitions of sprites for the cars in Mega Racers rigth now. If you think
you can whip up some great sprties just send me the .85i files of the car
turning left, right, and going straight. If I get them soon enough I'll be
able to put one set of them in the next version at the minimum. Go to my
website for more info. thanx
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: