LZ: Oy vey...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Oy vey...

Well, I'm back from 3 weeks of France... it was a blast, and I'll be back to
beta-testing and programming again within a week.  On a side remark, I now
have over 700 messages in my inbox to go through, all from here. ( That's about
100 times the non-LZ messages in here :-D ).

L8r,

Ryan J. Myers ( Webmaster )         rmyers@inetarena.com
Portland, Oregon ( US )       http://www.inetarena.com/~rmyers/
"Nolite tes bastardes carborundum." - Margaret Atwood
"C> REALITY.SYS is corrupt, reboot universe? (Y|N)" - Anonymous
The contents of this email are my own opinions and do not represent the
positions of my employers or any of their subsidiaries unless specifically
stated as such.