Re: A85: Ben S

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Ben S

Worry not my fellow TI-85er.  I have been tinkering Rigel here and
there, but I must apologize for the infrequent updates.  This winter
break I plan on devoting a lot of time towards releasing the FINAL
version of Rigel, and hopefully developing some Rigel software and
releasing an informative, yet easy to understand guide to developing
your own Rigel programs and libraries.  I suppose it's good to know that
someone is worried about my well being :)

Ben