Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 19:36:45 -0800
From: Acid <mancini@sunline.net>
To: eviljim@writeme.com
CC: mancini@dns.sunline.net
Subject: Cyberworld

Oh,so you are trying to boycott me,heh?Well I don't think you are going
to be lucky.First of all nobody comes to your page anyway and second I
sell so many Graphlinks per week,that I don't even have any spare time
on my hands.You don't even know what my Graphlink looks like.The parts
alone cost me about $ 9 and than I give with it a disk packed with the
newest games and naked pictures of yo mama !I know I'm ripping the
people off with giving them pictures of yo mama,but she was the cheapest
thing I could find !Well so have fun with your little boycotting
mission,even though you won't be succesful.Feel the wrath of ACID !!!!
8)
-----

If you have any respect for my work and contributions to the TI community,
including my programs and my homepage, I ask that you do NOT visit his
homepage.

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."