Re: A85: Using the Emulator for programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Using the Emulator for programing

what kinda batch file woudl you make? I use the windows linking software
so senidng would be impossible with a batch file. is it possible with soem
other software? if so, what? that woudl be great. I already use batch
files to edit my programs and compile them.

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Erik L Gillespie wrote:

> This may be how you have your computer set up now, but I'd suggest making
> a batch file to transfer the files instead of doing all yourself
> everytime, you do it once in a batch file and just time its name any
> other time.  I'd suggest this just because I don't have an emulator.
>
> Wyrmlord
> egillespie@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: