Re: A85: Difference between remorse and apology, and when a lack of ne

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Difference between remorse and apology, and when a lack of netiquette can REALLY kill you

thanx.  and also, i wasn't insulting anyone.  i was telling everyone
including myself that it is very dumb to continue to argue over little
things like my question.  i'm not moving to another list because of this
either, i'm moving to those lists to get info that will help me build my
compiler more effectively.  besides i doubt anyone would kill me for
making such a general observation, i know what i did wrong, i've learned
from my mistake and i would like to share this with others to keep them
from making the same mistake

Wyrmlord
egillespie@juno.com