Re: A85: RE: atrocious ASM shell spelling!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: RE: atrocious ASM shell spelling!

Good, I thought I was the only one who says it like Will does.  :)

At 11:57 PM 12/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>funny. I spell is Usgard and say it like this
>
>US (as in USA) - Gard (like I'm garding a castle :)
>
>personally I wish it has a simpler name. =)
>   Will Stokes

Leif<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (2D/3D Graphics, electronics, TI85)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dedicated to providing you with more<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; information than you needed to know. <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To email me, remove the z in my address&nbsp; -<br>