Re: A85: Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routines.

Jan Zumwalt wrote:

> Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routines.
>
> Has someone written a FAQ for the more common programming needs? If so, I
> would like to get the link. If not, I will write one with assistance from
> everyone.

Have you looked at the TI-ROM.TXT and TI-RAM.TXT?  They tell you the
offsets of a whole bunch of routines in the ROM/data locations in RAM...

Of course, they may not have exactly what you're looking for... You
could always make a ROM dump, though sifting through 128K of Z80 code
(uncommented) becomes a pain!
--
*  Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  *