A85: Zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Zshell

HELP!

I am attempting to load Zshell40.85b onto a TI-85 with the PC ptr port but all
the link programs I have used give a transmission error. I have tried,

Cal
Link-TI
Link85XP
S8

They are able to transmit xxx.xG, xxx.xS and xxx.xP but refuse to send a backup (xxx.xb)
file. Must I use Graph Link or is there some less obvious way to load Zshell?

One of them had a menu item for backup files but Zshell did not show on the directory.
Do I need to rename the extension to something else?

Also, has anyone written a PC simulator for ti-85?

Thanks Jan, Zumwalt