A85: Menu text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Menu text

I wrote before (maybe I'm mistaken... if so, sorry) about the specifics
involving menu type output.  For instance, does it print one pixel below
what you load into $8004 (the Y coordinate in memory) just like
82-BASIC?  Also, what happens if the part of the text would end up on
the bottom row of pixels or the last column?  In 82-BASIC it would give an
error for the first example I think, and for the second it would not write any
characters to the screen that couldn't be displayed fully before the final
column of pixels.  Hope I haven't bugged anyone... ;-)