Re: A85: FA70-FBFF?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: FA70-FBFF?

I think that it is very likely that SP is reset every time you press 2nd
OFF. If you turn off the calc while you are doing something lots of info
most be saved on the stack, and when you return you just end up at the
homescreen (almost nothing on the stack).

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk