Re: A85: FIND_PIXEL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: FIND_PIXEL

most variables are just empty bytes in the program that are written to.
(hint it's almos the opposite of displaying a string)
if you want something abit more perminate (and this has to be
programmed into the shell to work) you can store values to i upon
exiting the shell then check them when the shell is started again

(i used that above methood with i for a zshell copy protection program
once)

Mike Baker
mbm00@hotmail.com

Kevin Buck wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to create a permanent
> byte in memory?  Thanks for any help I receive.  What I'm trying to do,
> is make something to where, when run, the prog checks to see if
> something is locked, and if it is locked, executes the input password
> routine, then continues w/ the prog, and if it isn't locked, continues
> w/ the prog w/out checking for the pasword.
> --
>
>                                     Sincerely,
>                                     Kevin

> And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
> even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!
>
>      ***********************************
>      **         My E-mail address:    **
>      **           elbo@usa.net        **
>      *****************************************
>      **              Homepage:              **
>      **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
>      ****************************************************************
>      ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote for the   **
>      **       page logo for a game a few guys are making:          **
>      ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **

Follow-Ups: References: