A85: Usgard Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Usgard Shell

Hello. I am brand new to this list and I would like you people to test out a
new shell (for Usgard), that is much like the "Luxory Shell." It is not done
(beta stages), but I would like to get some feedback (to the list, or by
email). Any reports at all would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has any
ideas on what to include in the final version then please let me know! See
the doc for information on what you can get by sending feedback!

Get it here:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CashOnly/Portal.zip">http://members.aol.com/Ca
shOnly/Portal.zip</A>

Web Page Here:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CashOnly/The_Layer.html">http://members.aol.co
m/CashOnly/The_Layer.html</A>

Thanks,
Mikel Blanchard

PS: If you send the group file included in the .zip make sure you do not
overwrite the file Usgard. It was accidentally included in the .zip, and will
mess up Usgard if you overwrite the old one. Just select skip! Thanks again!