A85: ZShell->Usgard problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: ZShell->Usgard problem

I have been having some trouble lately with Usgard. I am using the coolshell
and have tried this with all of the others. Here's my problem: when I put a
ZShell program on my calc and run it under Usgard, it seems to run about 2X
slower than normal (ZShell). This only happens on some programs.

	Another bug that I found is that on those programs that don't run
at full speed are missing some chars in the name descriptions under the
shells (ex. a ZShell program called "Wave Test" said "Wave Tes3^%" or
something like that :()

	One other program that I had trouble with didn't even run! Does this
have to do with relocation or maybe the coolshell? The main reason why I
bring this up is because I will be releasing a very cool game soon that will
run under ZShell/PhatOS. I will then release an Usgard version after I have
done lots of optimizing on it to take advantage of reloc/libs. Well, to get
to the point, I want the Usgard users to be able to run the ZShell version
until I get the Usgard version out (which might be several weeks later)

__
Thayne Miller
Email: yomaster@geocities.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
      -Monty Python