Re: A85: TSRs on the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TSRs on the 85

Please post what OS you intend to use them for.

For Usgard, it has a simplified TSR handling routine, so yes.  There's the
text file included that gives a good walkthrough, and there's also sources
included in the Usgard ZIP for the Screen Capturing routine.  There's also
Ramdom, a TSR debugger, to which the source was released.  Also, Darkness
has a program-length interrupt installed, so if you want to know how to do
a pl interrupt (ex: a timer) you could look at that.

As for Z-Shell, I think the GameWizard source was released, but beyond that
I don't know of any.

At 09:31 PM 8/13/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Does anybody know of any public domain TSR routines for the
>TI-85?
>If so could someone tell me where to find them?

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@geocities.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...