RE: A85: TI subscribed to ticalc.org mailing lists!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: TI subscribed to ticalc.org mailing lists!

I'll bet the email address-gathering-robots concentrate on the newsgroups
rather than interfacing with mailing list servers when in search of email
addresses.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/