Re: A85: Power Down TSR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Power Down TSR

Ramdom 4.0 for Usgard is a TSR debugging program that will let you, upon
entering the program, power down.  Exiting leaves the game or program you
were in unaltered.  There are simmilar things for ZShell.

At 02:15 AM 8/8/97 GMT, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has made a TSR power down routine that will
>work while any program is running.  or, if anyone has made a power
>down routine that can be used in the middle of a program's execution,
>then when the program is turned back on, you continue where you left
>off.
---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@geocities.com>
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...