Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

Mike Berry wrote:

> I was just aimlessly thinking of something to program in ASM when it came
> to me.  There is a mac game called "The Scarab of Ra" that would work
> beautifully on a ti-85.  If anyone has ever played this classic mac game
> and knows how to program asm, this would be a good thing to make.  I would
> make it, but it is a little to above my head, I haven't really learned
> enough about efficient graphic routines to make it fun to play.   But
> anyway, I thought I would post this before I forgot.
>
> {Mike}

I've been playing that game and it's COOL! Since I've already made Labby
which have almost the same interface, I could use that piece of code, but
I have to change some things on how to labyrinth is created (In The Scarab
of Ra it's made on random). The graphics needs to be scaled though so the
one who draws the graphics doesn't need to draw so many pics, but I've got
a not yet working image scaler (by Ess). The maze randomizer won't be a
problem either I think, since there are lots of sources to that. All I need
is to know how everything works (was a while since I played it) and so.

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>