LZ: More power off questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: More power off questions...

Ok, now I've got some kinda code to do it... But...

Power_off:
 di
 ld  a, 1
 out (3), a
 ld a, 0
 out (4), a

 ex af, af' ;  <-- what the _hell_ are these for? it makes no sense...
 exx        ;  <-- (and I had problems (bad checksum after first run???)
            ;       without 'em)
 ei
 halt

 ld a, 10110b
 out (4), a
 ld  a, 1011b
 out (3),a

And does the port 4 have _any_ effect on power consumption (I mean, who
could care, how the LCD is set up, when it's off anyway... ???)

   -P

PS. To the friendly spirit who shared his code: You claimed it went to low
power mode... Exactly where does your code do it (it only went out of it
in the end, but never put it on)... Thanks anyway, tho'