Re: LZ: Best www site to learn ASM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Best www site to learn ASM?

> > What is the best www site to learn Z-Shell ASM?
>
> I dunno.  I just got a reference book from my school's electronics
> teacher and started reading.
>
> > Also, has anyone written a ASM compiler specifically for Z-Shell?
>
> This is my current project.  Until it's done, though, you'll have to use
> something like "compiler.85g" and write in machine code :(

Actually, if you mean a compiler that runs on the calc itself,
"magic.85g" (which is sort of an extension of "compiler.85g") can use
ASM code (you have to enter it line by line) and make a ZShell
program.  I am working on a quick upgrade so it supports labels, and
maybe I'll convert it to ZShell, and make it read from an existing
variable.  But since Daniel seems to be working on this already, I
probably won't.  When do you think that will be released Daniel?

Ben
shakal@ns.net

Follow-Ups: References: