LZ: Re: Signatures

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Signatures

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Daddy E wrote:

> If your computer is sooooo slow it can't handle 15 lines of TEXT, then I
> strongly suggest that you upgrade or better yet buy a new computer!

Read the nettiquete stuff.  It suggests short signatures, no longer
than 4-5 lines, for just this same reason.

I have no intention of buying a new computer.  Since I almost
always use dos, this thing is plenty fast.  The problem is not
that my computer is too slow, it's that I have to keep scrolling
down to find the end of those messages.  It slows me down, not
the computer.

In any case, nettiquete is voluntary for the most part, so do
what you want.

Barry