Re: LZ: power off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: power off

>Exactly how can one turn the power off like the ti does? And more
>importantly how can one turn it back on? I've tried fiddling with the
>ports 3 and 6, and the port 6 works quite nicely, but add the port 3
>outputs, and all I can get is one freezed ti... not nice... help me...
>thnx...

There is a rom call, though I don't know what the adderess is.  You can get
the rom list from ticalc.org, and I'm pretty sure that the last time I read
it, I saw something about powering off the calc.

                                         C.J. Oster
                                        cjo@pobox.com

"Remember, if it jamms, force it, and if it breaks, it needed replacement
anyway."
"A Smith & Wesson beats four aces"