Re: LZ: The one thing that is constant on Turbo-TIs an

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

vikings@undergnd.metrobbs.com wrote:

> IN>calculator, the block in ZTetris still move at the same speed.
> Has anybody ever used the teacher key and when returned the piece was
> all messed up? Does the author know of this?
> Thanks,
> David

Yeas, the author (me) knows and don't have a clue why that happens. It
doesn't happen always though, and that is the price you have to take
for being lazy on the lessons :-)

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>