Re: LZ: Help! I want to learn...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Help! I want to learn...

Someone wrote:

>         I own an 85, and I'm very eager to start programming in ZShell.
> I've looked around for a set of pages to teach me, but I have yet to find
> one that _I_ can learn anything useful from (I learn in an odd way).  If any
> of you would be kind enough to tell me where YOU learned to program in
> ZShell, I would sincerely appreciate it.  Thank you very much for reading my
> small, little message..:^)

ASM programming is hard to learn, so the best way is actually to read a book
I think. You could also check out my online ZShell school at URL
http://www.algonet.se/~mja/zshell.htm. Another alternative is to look at
commented sources, but I don't think you should do that if you know nothing,
because then it won't help you.

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>