Re: LZ: General Programming questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Frank wrote:

> I have a few general questions of what commands do
>
> 1) What does K_UP and K_DOWN do?

These are just codes for the up and down buttons, look in ti-85.h and
you'll see the actual keycode.  Used to make our life easier.  They
aren't commands.

> 2) What is the z and nz used as exactly (i know it conditional)

The z flag is set when the last command carried out became zero(z=zero).
 When you compare something, cp subtracts the immediate data from the
accumulater and sees if it is zero, sets or resets the z flag.  nz is the
opposite(nz=nonzero)
	ld a,3		;a is three
	cp 3		;compares 3 with a
	JUMP_Z(end)	;they were equal, so z is set, so it jumps

> 3) can someone make or send me the code of a program that just has a ball
> bouncing in a frame! thanx !

Ticalc.org has all possible source code, somewhere in compilable source
archive.  I remember the writer of jezzball released his code.

<pre>
--
Compliments of: