Re: LZ: Floppy Drive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Floppy Drive

If I'm not mistaken the floppy for the 48 is called Drive 95 and
was developed for the 95lx.  It has a serial interface and is an
intelligent device that gives you directory listings and you can
give it a file and a name and it saves it for you or retrieves by
name.

I've never actually seen one but I've seen them discussed a little
on the palmtop sig on CIS.  They've never been real popular because
their slow and fairly expesive and most people just save to a pc.
I think they're 2 or 3 hundred dollars.

Barry