Re: LZ: Speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Speaker

According to "Richard Coleman":
>I would like to know if anyone has made a speaker for the 85.  If they have
>could you
>please send me the instructions.  Respond personally.

Yep, someone made a hookup to a piezo speaker on TICALC.ORG, called it
Sound-85.  But I personally got better results from just using a 3/32"
adapter from my computer plug ( Radio Shack doesn't sell 3/32" plugs in
3-conductor, so you use a 1/4" 3-conductor and an adapter, saves chopping
open your link cable ) and using a pair of headphones.  Also makes for
better results on buses / school :)

Catch ya later,

Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate