LZ: Stacks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Stacks

I finally got my interrupt program to run ZShell by the press of two
keys without having it keep displaying the cursor.  Now I have run
into another problem.  Is it possible to entirely clear the stack??
How many words can be stored to the stack before the calc does wierd
stuff (crash, etc.)??  Right now I have made it so that if you are in
ZShell and just hold down the two keys, the calc will crash after
about a minute or so and I think the stack is the cause.  So, if you
have any information regarding the stacks, please send it my way.

Thanks

-Ed