Re: LZ: Friendly Window Program for the 82 or 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Friendly Window Program for the 82 or 85

> BTW: I am working now on a ZS program that does shading in grayscale of
> equations for the purpose of graphing inequalities, systems of inequalities,
> other uses for shading... the 85 fills with black and makes other lines
> unusable, and the 82?/83?'s crosshatching is even worse.  If anyone is
> interested please let me know.  SpyHunter beta 1 should be out to beta
> testers hopefully soon, as soon as I get a rest from homework enough to put
> a few more touches on.

how are you planning to do the interrupts?

(I must say, I am a bit disturbed by people releasing programs that
modify zshell/ modified zshells... If you are doing this, the I
suggest teh following method:
1. use a basic program to increase th size of zshell (check zshels
version first.. (byte at 43 bytes form start is teh zshell version
bytes)

2. use a zshell program to install your interupt table (again check
the zshell version)

REMEBER .. ALWAYS CHECK THE ZSHELL VERSION, as it wil crash other
zshells (or at least wreak them)

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/