LZ: Calling Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Calling Programs

I have finally successfully made a program that will use the
interrupts.  I have it now so that there is  a little line that is
constantly moving up the screen on the right most pixel column.
(It's kind of like a big busy indicator but runs constantly.)  I have
now been playing around with having the interrupt routine check for a
keypress (both F1 and F2) and if they are pressed simultaneously then
it will jump to ZShell ($8BFC).  This works fine, but when it runs
ZShell there is a flashing cursor box that I have no idea how to get
rid of.  I tried playing around with the bits in $8353  (IY+12), and
I found that bit 5 will turn it off but when I exit ZShell it will
not show a cursor on the screen and do some other wierd stuff.  So I
was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of this.  I also tried
looking at the UShell code, but that didn't help much.  If anyone
knows how to get rid of the cursor, please E-mail me.

Thanks.

-Ed