LZ: Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Interrupts

I have been trying to get some code to run under int 2, but without
success.  I found out that I have to use IM 2, and I am trying to get
the interrupts to jump to a spot in my program instead of having the
interrupt jump to some spot in GRAPH_MEM.  I don't know why it
doesn't work because my program is right after ZShell in mem, and I
have loaded $92 to the IV and that's where my $88's start.  I wasn't
sure if the problem was with the $88's so I changed them to 00's but
it still didn't work.  I have not changed the interrupt routine at
all, so it should work.  I think that the problem may be with the
$88's or the $00's.  How does the CPU know what address to jump to in
IM 2?  Does it take the IV as the MSB and then use the value on the
data bus as the LSB (in my case it'd be $92xx, and I have 256 bytes
of $88's or $00's there) or does it take the IV as the MSB and then
take the value pointed to by the value on the data bus (in my case
it's be $9288 or $9200).  I haven't tried the second case yet, but I
figured that someone on the list should know.

Thanks

-Ed