Re: LZ: INTZS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: INTZS

> Hmm, speaking of these two programs, I did something without thining....
> I had IntZS running on my calc, so I could access ZShell faster, and
> then I tried to install Game Wizard, with the TIbasic program.  Lets
> just say it wasn't very happy.  Is this because of the interupts, or
> becasue you can't make the ZShell string longer after it's already been
> made longer (for whatecver reason?)??

Hmm... no, not that. The basic program just checks if the length ZShell
is lesser than 1870 bytes, and if so it increase with 5.

Did it crash when you ran the basic program? That was VERY strange. If
you started GW when IntZS is running, then it would definately crash if
your not lucky (you managed to install GW in the memory between to interrupt
calls) else when the interrupt call occured, just a part of IntZS would
remain and a part of GW would have been copied to the ZShell string = no good.

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>