Re: LZ: Mail Setup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mail Setup

-*-I don't know whos suggested changing the reply-to address but its causing
-*-even more problems the new way.  Please send private mail ONLY in private
-*-and do not CC it to LZ.  It is making me angry because I keep getting TI
-*-mail addressed to individuals in my inbox because it is CCed to LZ.  It is
-*-really a hassle to have to manually move 15 messages to my TI folder when
-*-before they went there automatically.

	I like this better personally, there is less shit going on and
IMHO it is better...

-/- Bill -/-
bimr@icontech.com
http://www.icontech.com/~bimr