LZ: Ti Parallel Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Ti Parallel Link Problems

Hi,

I've been trying to build a parallel link for about 2 weeks and keep getting
more problems.  The link was not a problem to build.  But It won't work.  I
have a Gateway 2000 P5-90 (Pentium 90mhz).  I Used 50V 1A Silicon diodes.
 When i run the testlink program I get the results I should, but when I try
to use Lc85 It doesn't work.  I get a timeout error.  I have everything set
up cprrectly and my printer port is bi-derectional.  I heard that the link
may not work on pentiums, so I tryed it on a friends computer.  It worked a
little.  I got all the way to sending a program from the computer to calc.
 When I sent or recieved anything it would transfer for about 5 seconds then
I would get a transmition error.  I tryed sending a backup from the computer
to the calculator also, and it gave me the transmition error.  After that if
i hit quit my calc reset.  Please help me.

Thanks,

Rob (Boris99@aol.com);